The Perfect Pirc-Modern
Strategic ideas and Powerful WeaponsProduct Code: B0125NIC
In The Perfect Pirc-Modern, Viktor Moskalenko, a renowned propagator of dynamic play who has championed the Pirc-Modern for many years, presents and explains:
• the similarities and differences between the Pirc and the Modern Defence
• the ideas and plans that really matter
• the various pawn structures and how to handle them
• tricky transpositions: opportunities and risks
• a wealth of new resources in well-known lines (for both Black and White)
• countless novelties.
Moskalenko expertly guides you through this ground-breaking opening book with the enthusiasm, the ease and the humour that characterize his style.
Viktor Moskalenko (1960) is an International Grandmaster and a well-known chess coach. The former Ukrainian champion has won many tournaments in Spain, his new home country. He is the author of The Fabulous Budapest Gambit (2007), The Flexible French (2008), Revolutionize Your Chess (2009) and The Wonderful Winawer (2010).
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only 4.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Manufacturer||New in Chess|
|Publication Date||Mar 16, 2013|
|Notation Type||FAN - Figurine|