CHESSDVDS.COM IN SPANISH - WINNING CHESS THE EASY WAY - #7 - The Colle-Zukertort System - VOL. 4
Description / CHESSDVDS.COM IN SPANISH - WINNING CHESS THE EASY WAY - #7 - The Colle-Zukertort System - VOL. 4
THIS DVD IS IN SPANISH! - Este DVD está en Español!
On This DVD Susan will teach you an exciting and dynamic easy to learn system to play The Colle- Zukertort. Susan brings you 20 years of her own experience with this opening which is perfect for the player who only wants to spend one tenth (1/10) the time it normally takes to master an opening. So if you are looking to avoid well known deeply analyzed main theoretical Opening lines and want to win games in and out of opening, the Colle-Zukertort System is for you.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
|Popular Collections||Polgar DVD Collection|
|Publication Date||May 29, 2014|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.