CHESS INFORMANT’S 139th ADVENTURE
- Milanovic - Magnus' Mganificent Seven
- Dimitrijevic - Gibraltar Chess Festival 2019
- Berkes - The Symmetrical English - new trends
- Shyam Sundar - Fireworks in Berlin (new ideas in Ruy Lopez Berlin)
- Ivanisevic - Carlsen's Choice - The Sveshnikov
- Delchev - Freezing the Scandinavian (Repertoire for White)
- Perunovik - The Richter-Rauzer Revisited
- Leitao - Calculation (The Method of Comparison)
- Prusikin - An Exciting "Boring" Structure in the King's Indian
- Marin - The Knights Ending Extravaganza
- Chess Studies Section - Emilian Dobrescu
- Best of Chess Informant presents the selection from chess opus of one of the elite players of the present days - Starring: Ian Nepomniachtchi
- Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, the best games from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!