Hosted by: Grandmaster Damian Lemos
Running Time: 2.5 Hours
EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 51
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 1/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD has emphasis on basic and advanced concepts of ‘Attacking the King’ and the many factors leading up to the attacking possibility. Before the attack commences there is explanations of how it happens, this is done by examining a theoretical opening, followed by examination of the middlegame skills that enable the attacking possibility, followed by how the attack is correctly conducted. Many methods and concepts are also considered:
The importance of advanced Passed Pawns, Composure in finding solutions to problems, Searching deeper to find the correct solution, Nice explanation of 1.d4 openings, Elements that lead up to a successful attack, Searching for holes and finding a plan to use those holes, Knight Manoeuvres that help strive for the Initiative, Following Correct attacking concepts, How a GM sifts out bad moves to make it easier to just examine good ones, How to ‘get rid’ of opponents defenders and many more in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for club players up to Candidate Master guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
- OnlineChessLessons.net – The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
- Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD’s content.
- Summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- The most comprehensive club players “DVD course with materials” ever released.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
2. Analyze a position