Aggressive Chess Domination I - EMPIRE CHESS
Description / Aggressive Chess Domination I - EMPIRE CHESS
Aggressive chess wins games. Players like Garry Kasparov and Mikhail Tal were renowned for winning with attacks so powerful that their opponents would be shell-shocked when they finally knocked over their King.
The aggression doesn’t begin with the attack on the King, however. This style of chess is about playing moves that force your opponent on to the back foot right from the opening, demanding their utmost concentration not to get blown off the board. As you keep pushing them back their pieces become passive, you begin an attack and they just about counter your threats until you pick up a piece and exchange it for a pawn in front of their King. Check. And it slowly sinks in that your sacrifice forces a mate in 3.
Aggressive chess produces some of the most memorable games in history and you can play this way too, creating your own brilliancies on the board. GM Damian Lemos presents “Aggressive Chess Domination”, a detailed analysis of awesome attacking GM games that will elevate your understanding of forcing moves and winning with the initiative to a whole new level.
You will learn how to keep moving forward even when attacked, how to deny your opponent any counterplay and how to hunt the King like the bloodthirstiest Grandmaster.
Study “Aggressive Chess Domination” and win every game in style.
Advanced Chess Course Edition! – Highlights• Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
• Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
• In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
• 20 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
• PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
• Brought to you by iChess.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- Zakharevich – Lastin, 1996
- Vallejo Pons – van der Stricht, 2005
- Naiditsch – van Wely, 2008
|Popular Collections||Empire Chess|
|Publication Date||Nov 12, 2015|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.