MASTERCLASS - Damian Lemos' Positional Chess Masterclass - GM Damian Lemos - Over 9 hours of Content! - Volume 2
Description / MASTERCLASS - Damian Lemos' Positional Chess Masterclass - GM Damian Lemos - Over 9 hours of Content! - Volume 2
Discover the secrets of positional chess with this new, 9½ hour course from GM Damian Lemos!
Through the analysis of 16 carefully chosen games, Damian explains how we can build winning positions, move by move, without our opponent having to make a tactical mistake!
Every aspect of positional play is studied, including GM methods for consistently improving your pieces, building unbearable pressure and targeting a weakness.
The techniques you learn in this course will enable you to win in any type of position and notice the strongest ideas at a glance – perfect for blitz games!
Take the Positional Chess Masterclass and transform your understanding of chess.
- Transforming the advantage: Lautier-Karpov
- Positional technique: Greenfeld-Anand
- Improving the pieces: Aagaard-Akesson
- Punishing passive pieces: Obregon Rivero-Martinez Lopez
- Building pressure: Bauer-Korchnoi
- Positional paralysis: Kasparov-Petrosian
- Positional tactics: Petrosian-Geller
- Playing with the isolated pawn: Kudrin-Kaidanov
- Playing against the isolated pawn: Adams-Yusupov
- Centralization: Kogan-Avrukh
- Over-extended pawns: Sanguineti-Petrosian
- Superior minor pieces: Carlsen-Karjakin
- Targeting a weakness: Bellini-Mantovani
- Opposite-side castling: Wojtkiewicz-Andersson
- Powerful pawns: Uritzky-Alterman
- Open lines: Gelfand-Salov
|Publication Date||Oct 2, 2017|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.