Running Time: Over 80 Minutes
Susan Polgar's Learning Chess the Easy Way: Chess for Absolute Beginners is by far one of the best ever DVDs made to teach beginners how to play the worlds greatest game. Susan teaches with the aid of great graphics and annimation beginners basic chess knowledge. Including: rules, pieces, points, moves, tactics, checkmates, notations, and setting up the board. Susan, along with her teaching helpers, Champion and King Harold, set a fun stage for learning chess. Also included is a brief history of chess, a short biography on Susan, and "Fun Facts" about Chess.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Item Returns - Computer Software and DVDs
Computer Software and DVDs can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for the same title if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
If you wish to return a Computer Software or DVD title that is eligible for return (as defined above), please refer to the Item Returns - All Other Items on our Return Policy page.