THIS DVD IS IN SPANISH! - Este DVD está en Español!
It is Essential to know how to play and win your Endgames. In fact, the Endgames are more essential to learn than Openings. In Chapter 1 of this DVD, Susan will cover all the most important basic endgames for the novice player. She will teach you how to checkmate a lone King using a Queen, a Rook, two Bishops, a Knight and Bishop, or two Knights. In Chapter 2, Susan covers all the Basic Pawn Endgames, including the Square Rule, the Rook Pawn, Opposition, Geometry in chess, two extra Pawns, the Pawn Race, one side Queens first, King activity, and lots more!!!!
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience