Hosted by: Grandmaster Damian Lemos
Running Time: 2.5 Hours
EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 59
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 9/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD looks at ‘Defense’ and how to stay calm in the face of attack with concise understanding of opponent’s threats. Preparing your defense against expected attacks is considered as is the use of tactics. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Pins to defend effectively, Sacrifice a Pawn for ‘The Initiative’, Defending even more Initiative by accepting a second Pawn offering (with justification), Poor methods of defense considered, Dealing with Surprising moves in attack, Trade your ‘Bad Pieces’ not your ‘Good’ Ones, Giving some material back to ‘Activate’ all pieces is good, How NOT to attack and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
- OnlineChessLessons.net – The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
- Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD’s content.
- Summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- The most comprehensive club players “DVD course with materials” ever released.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.