Hosted by: Grandmaster Damian Lemos
Running Time: 2.5 Hours
EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 53
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 3/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD looks at ‘Strategy’ and discusses the many strategical openings, then breaks down the strategical elements of each game and some of the key concepts are identified. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Battle to control diagonals, Theory Positions, Nice clear plans for White, ‘The Minority Attack’ is explained, Make sure all of your pieces are helping before making additional ‘Central Pawn Moves’, Concept: Got more space? – then do not Trade Pieces or opponent will not feel any pressure, Battery pressure ties opponent down, A Tall Pawn is explained, Compare Variations when analysing, Initiative is important if you wish to become Grandmaster, Assessing risks for various outcomes and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
- OnlineChessLessons.net – The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
- Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD’s content.
- Summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- The most comprehensive club players “DVD course with materials” ever released.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
5. Karpov-Xie Jun