The most dominant chess players have a secret… Every time they stun the world with yet another brilliant performance, we only see the top of the iceberg. The result. The victory. The new Elo record. The Gold medal. What we don’t see is the most important part. The preparation. In this course, Complete Tournament Preparation, IM David Fitzsimons reveals the 4-step process to get you ready for the best performance of your lifetime. Whether you are competing in a local Club Championship or a major Open… just follow David’s VERY detailed preparation manual and play at your best when it matters most!
Here’s what you are going to learn:
- The 6-Step Method for Game Analysis – IM Fitzsimons reveals a precise algorithm that he and many other top players rely on (Diagram). This will be a big eye-opener into your inner strengths and weaknesses. AND you’ll also learn how to plug the holes in your game. (Chapters 1-2)
- Creating an Opening Repertoire from Scratch – IM Fitzsimons provides you with an opening preparation blueprint that you can copy and use at your convenience. David deep dives into 1.d4, 1.e4, 1.c4, 1.Nf3 openings as well as some ‘systems’. (Chapters 3-6)
- 2 Types of Opponents and How to Prepare for Each – David shares ‘insider’ opening preparation tips based on the type of opponent you are expected to play. Incorporate this into your training routine and you should expect to get an extra edge in MANY of your games. (Chapters 7-8)
- Secrets of Middlegame Preparation – In this 5-hour section, IM Fitzsimons focuses on improving your tactics, strategy, and positional chess – at once! This very approach proved to be very effective with his private students for getting maximum results in a minimum amount of time. Needless to say, this section comes loaded with tactical and positional exercises. (Chapters 9-14)
- Endgame Theory – David gives you a 3.5-hour crash course on endgame preparation. He focuses on theoretical as well as practical endings and teaches how to get the most out of your endgame even if you forgot all the theory! (Chapters 15-19)
IM Fitzsimons wants you to have truly the best tournament preparation course. That’s why he also included some of the exclusive bonuses like…
- PGN Vault – Fully commented, game-by-game PGN files packed with advanced theory and ideas for those willing to do whatever it takes to get that win!
- Comprehensive Summary – IM Fitzsimons recorded a video summary so you can quickly recap everything covered in the course in under 40-mins! And you get an e-book version as well.
- Recommended Reading List – IM Fitzsimon has handpicked 37 top books (listed by theme) for you that every aspiring Chess Champion must read.
This huge 15-hour Complete Tournament Preparation course comes loaded with everything you’ll need to successfully play your next tournament, and it will make you a much better chess player in the process.