THIS DVD IS IN SPANISH! - Este DVD está en Español!
On This DVD Susan will teach you an exciting and dynamic easy to learn system to play The Colle- Zukertort. Susan brings you 20 years of her own experience with this opening which is perfect for the player who only wants to spend one tenth (1/10) the time it normally takes to master an opening. So if you are looking to avoid well known deeply analyzed main theoretical Opening lines and want to win games in and out of opening, the Colle-Zukertort System is for you.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience