DOWNLOAD - MAC - Shredder 13
Description / DOWNLOAD - MAC - Shredder 13
Shredder Classic 5 Mac, Shredder 13 Mac and Deep Shredder 13 Maccombine extremely powerful chess play with easy handling. The level of play of the program can be adjusted to any chess playing strength, so that everyone can find an adequate chess partner. Many functions are available for analysing one's own chess games. Click here to find out more about the differences between those three versions.
New in this version:
- Improved chess engine, more than 330(!) Elo stronger than the predecessor
- New hires piece sets and boards
- Much faster database operations
- PGN databases with unlimited size
- Better game analysis
- Single window layout
- Improved and updated chess opening book
- Many more improvements
- User interface that is easy to handle and can be set up individually
- Many different sets of pieces and chessboards
- Chess engine with extremely powerful play, that can be individually adjusted and configured
- Simulates a human player with any playing strength
- Makes typical human mistakes on lower levels
- Rates your play in normal games
- Shredder adapts his playing strength automatically to your strength
- Graphical display of your progress
- Own games can be automatically examined for mistakes
- Automatic display of the chess position from anywhere in the notation or the chess engine output
- Built-in chess coach who will warn you if you make a mistake
- Direct access to online chess opening database with more than 16 million moves
- Direct access to huge online endgame database with more than 1200 GB data
- Shredderbases: new extremely fast and compact chess endgame databases
- Support for Nalimov endgame databases
- Graphical display of the game history
- Optional digital chess clocks
- Shredder is able to resign and to offer and accept draws
- Moves can easily be entered by mouse or keyboard
- Games can be provided with alternative lines and comments
- Multi variation analysis
- Free, open protocol between chess user interface and chess engine (UCI protocol)
Supported OS: MAC OS X 10.4 or higher
RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Return Information for Software & DVDs
Computer Software and DVDs can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original,sealed packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for the same title if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
|Popular Collections||Shredder 12|
|System Requirements||Apple Macintosh with Mac OS X 10.5 or higher including Mountain Lion.|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|
Please refer to the Downloadable Item section to the right for important compatability information
USCF Sales now offers a convenient eSoftware option for many of our best-selling software titles.. Rather than having to wait days for the disk to be delivered to you, you can now download it via the Internet and enjoy it almost instantly on your computer.
NOTE: ALL ELECTRONIC (E) SOFTWARE SALES ARE FINAL.
How do I download my new eSoftware?
Once you have completed the purchase, you will receive an email that contains instructions on how to download your eSoftware. The email will contain both a download link for the software as well as a unique serial number that is necessary to install the product. Please allow up to one business day for receipt of this email as they must be processed manually during business hours.
What if I don't have an email address?
Unfortunately, a working email address is required to purchase eSoftware. If you do not have a working email address, we recommend that you create a temporary email address at one of the many free email providers (hotmail.com, yahoo.com, gmail.com) and use that when you place your order. If you enter a non-working email address when making your purchase, we won't be able to send you the installation instructions and you won't be able to download the software. We are not responsible for customer orders where a non-working email address was provided during purchase.
What format is the eSoftware?
The eSoftware program is an installation tool that will allow you to install the full computer program on your computer. Please note that all eSoftware products require a Microsoft Windows(R)-based computer.
How large is the eSoftware
eSoftware files vary in size depending on the program, ranging from a few megabytes to gigabytes in size. A high speed internet connection is recommended for the download of eSoftware.
What happens if I accidently delete the eSoftware file?
Our file transfer system allows you to download the eSoftware should you need to reinstall it. . Should you lose your eSoftware, you can click on the link in the email and download the eSoftware again.
Should I keep the email with instructions on downloading my new eDVD?
YES! Should you accidentally delete your eSoftware, you will need the link in the email to download it again and the registration code to install it. If you lose the email with instructions, you will have to repurchase the eSoftware again. We recommend bookmarking the download link in your web browser for easier access.
Is copying the eSoftware illegal?
Yes! When you purchase an eSoftware, it is for your personal (non-commercial) use only. You do not have permission to copy it and distribute it. This is illegal and distributing it would be against the law. Please note that each time you install the eSoftware, it connects to the Convekta Validation Server via the Internet to verify that it is a legitimate registration code and Convekta does keep track of how many times each registration code is used. So please don't copy the eSoftware.
What is your return/refund policy?
Due to the nature of the Electronic Software (eSoftware) item, eSoftware purchases are not eligible for return or refund under any circumstances.
Returns & Exchanges
We're sorry, but all purchases of Download Products are final and can not be returned or exchanged. There are NO exceptions to this rule as this is the industry standard for downloadable products.
Requires Mac OSX
Apple Macintosh with Mac OS X 10.5 or higher including Mountain Lion.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.