Fritz 17 + CHESSBASE 16 MEGA Bundle
Description / Fritz 17 + CHESSBASE 16 MEGA Bundle
ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE:
Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); Cloud analysis: analysis of a single position with several engines from different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a player’s dossier containing all available information from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year); access to the ChessBase online database with over eight million games*; mobile access with the new ChessBase Account*.
New in Chess Base 16:
- Repertoire recommendations for every move with a single click. With a choice of focus: Main Variations, Fashion, Side Lines, Attacking, Gambits, Endgame
- Better overview when playing through deeply analysed games thanks to dynamic folding of the notation
- Urgent news about recently played innovations with direct access to the database
- Preparation for opponents with recognition of their weaknesses taking into account your own repertoire
- Innovations and trends as annotations in Tactical Analysis
- Update service for MegaDatabase with a single click
- After an update to Megadatabase, overview of important recent innovations and theoretical trends.
- Search for characteristic tactical positions in an opening variation
- Slimmed down search booster: required hard disk space halved
Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, , Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
Mega Database 2021
The ChessBase Mega Database 2021 is the premiere chess database with over eight million games from 1560 to 2020 in high quality. Packing more than 85,000 annotated games, Mega 2021 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analysed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database 2021. Let grandmasters explain how to best handle your favorite variations, improve your repertoire and much more.
- Includes Mega Update Service 2021: update your Mega with your ChessBase 15/16 program every week with over 5,000 new games. That’s about 250,000 new games by the end of 2021!
- New, easier to use design!
- Direct access to the games of all the World Championships, among the over 450 years of chess knowledge.
- Player lexicon for download with over 586,000 player names and more than 40,000 player photos (only with ChessBase 14, 15 or 16)
System requirements: Pentium PC, 2 GB RAM, Windows 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 16, 15 or 14, Internet access (downloads).
CB 16 – Mega Package
- ChessBase 16 Programm
- Mega Database 2021
- Database-Update-Service through end of 2021
- Access to the Live-Database (8 million games)*
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for a full year (6 issues)
- Full year Premium membership for playchess and for the ChessBase Accounts
- 250 ChessBase Ducats
The giant PC chess program, now with Fat Fritz*
At the turn of the century, Fritz fascinated the chess world with victories over Garry Kasparov and then-reigning World Champion Vladimir Kramnik. The "most popular chess program" (according to German magazine Der Spiegel) offers you everything you will need as a dedicated chess enthusiast, with innovative training methods for amateurs and professionals alike, plus access to the full suite of ChessBase web apps, including the Playchess playing server. Here are the highlights:
• Now with “Fat Fritz“ * : An extremely strong neural net engine inspired by Alpha Zero, which produces human-like strategic analyses of world class quality.
• Improved Fritz 17 engine with traditional brute force search and evaluations technology
• Convenient one-click management of your opening repertoires
• Opening training with success control, measure your progress with e-learning technology
• Hundreds of ready-made repertoires included
• “Blitz & Train“: Fritz generates tactical puzzles from your own blitz games
• Perfect analysis of endgames with up to seven pieces, access to “Let‘s Check“
• Improved 3D chess boards thanks to real-time ray tracing**
• Includes six months ChessBase Premium Account Membership: Now with 11 ChessBase web apps for mobile training, analysis,live chess and much more
*Fat Fritz is based on LCZero. LCZero is an open source project licensed through the GPL v3 with all due rights. Source code of LCZero and the modifications for Fat Fritz can be found at Github.
** Requires a powerful graphics card with NVIDIA chip
MULTI-LANGUAGE VERSION: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, German.
|System Requirements||Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), 7/8, DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation, access to Playchess.com, Let’s Check and program updates.|
|Popular Collections||ChessBase 16|
|No. of Computer Installs||Up to 3 Computers|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|
Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), 7/8, DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation, access to Playchess.com, Let’s Check and program updates.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.