Millennium eONE Electronic Chess Board for playing on chess.com
Description / Millennium eONE Electronic Chess Board for playing on chess.com
The Millennium eONE Electronic Chess Board
eONE is an electronic chess board specially designed for players who like to play online chess, and who want to get back the real, authentic game feeling.
Moves are entered comfortably on the electronic sensor board with real pieces. The moves are transmitted in real time via Bluetooth or USB to compatible apps, online platforms or chess programs.
LED move indication
The opponent‘s move is displayed directly on the board using 81 LEDs (4 per square).
Set up, turn on, start playing
Anything needed to play is already integrated: Bluetooth and USB data transfer, the sensor technology to detect the moves and, of course, a powerful lithium battery that provides energy for at least 18 hours of play.
So set up, switch on, start playing, without any cables. eONE is ready to play within seconds.
Perfect size for anytime, anywhere
The eONE measures 31 x 31 cm and is very flat at 2.2 cm. The board weighs 932g and is solidly built. It fits in every pocket and is very easy to clean. The king's height is 5.5 cm, the field size is 3 x 3 cm.
With eONE you can play against millions of other chess players around the world, using the largest chess platforms including Chess.com(Android APP) and Lichess (Android and IOS)!
Countless other applications available
There are countless other chess programs for ChessLink-compatible devices with which you can also use the eONE:
- For example, the HIARCS Chess Explorer for Mac and PC – an extremely powerful chess program that can also integrate UCI engines and is used by many top players as a training and analysis tool.
- Or Hiarcs for iOS (iPhone and iPad) if you want to use a powerful chess engine on mobile devices.
- For Android devices, we recommend the powerful, free app "Chess for Android", which, in addition to various engines, also enables online games such as the FICS and ICC servers.
- You can also use chess programs such as BearChess, Arena, LucasChess or Shredder via various community projects.
- The ChessLink protocol is increasingly being integrated by many programmers into their software products. The number of compatible programs and platforms will therefore continue to increase!
- 81 LEDs for the move display on the board
- Automatic train detection
- Board dimensions 31 x 31 x 2.2 cm
- Board weight approx. 932 g, set of figures approx. 220 g
- Built-in lithium battery
- Connections USB Type C, Bluetooth (BT Classic and BT Low Energy)
Scope of Delivery
- Electronic chessboard
- Chess pieces set including 2 additional queens
- USB cable for battery charging & data transfer
- User manual
|Total Number of Pieces||34 Chess Pieces, including 2 Additional Queens (for Pawn Promotion)|