MASTER METHOD - The Vallejo Method - GM Paco Vallejo - Over 9 hours of Content!GM Paco Vallejo
Description / MASTER METHOD - The Vallejo Method - GM Paco Vallejo - Over 9 hours of Content!
Should you complicate or play solidly? Play fast or slow? These decisions often prove to be just as important as any brilliant combination that’s found or missed. In this superb 9 hour course, GM Francisco ‘Paco’ Vallejo Pons reveals the most instructive moments from his games, focusing on the practical decisions that won or lost the game.
Paco is one of the world’s top players with a rating over 2700, is a former World Youth Champion and defeated Veselin Topalov in their 2012 match. In The Paco Vallejo Method, he presents his golden rules of practical chess success, tips that will help any player get the most from their ability.
On top of valuable advice on how to avoid time trouble, eliminate blunders and recognize the critical, game-winning moments, Paco gives superb grandmaster insights into popular openings, strategic decisions and techniques to convert an endgame advantage.
This combination of instructive chess content and self-management – a topic rarely discussed elsewhere – make The Paco Vallejo Method the essential improvement course for anyone who competes, whether for their club or in tournaments.
As well as 9 hours of fantastic video coaching from one of the strongest players in the world, you get practical tests to reinforce the ideas and make them part of your natural play plus a detailed course summary picking out the most important ideas from each chapter for quick reference.
Part 1: Winning the opening battle
- Rescuing a bad opening: Vallejo Pons-Leko
- Instructive mistakes: Vallejo Pons-Bacrot
- Taking on an expert in their favorite line: Vallejo Pons-Svidler
- Facing unexpected moves: Aronian-Vallejo Pons
- Imposing your style: Anand-Vallejo Pons
- Understanding the position: Vallejo Pons-Gashimov
- Winning preparation: Vallejo Pons-Sadorra
- Analysis paralysis: Vallejo Pons-Topalov
- Recognizing critical moments: Vallejo Pons-Laznicka
- Managing your time and energy: Khismatullin-Vallejo Pons
- Recovering from a bad loss: Moskalenko-Vallejo Pons
- In the zone: Vallejo Pons-Predojevic
- Under pressure: Vallejo Pons-Inarkiev
- Making better decisions: Jumabayev-Vallejo Pons
- Playing with the initiative: Vallejo Pons-Areshchenko
- Double-edged positions: Wojtaszek-Valleo Pons
- Awareness of your time management: Vallejo Pons-Jobava
- Finding your opponent’s ideas: Caruana-Vallejo Pons
- One mistake leads to another: Ivanisevic-Vallejo Pons
|Popular Collections||Master Method|
|Publication Date||Feb 15, 2017|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.