Club Player's Guide to the King's Indian Defense - EMPIRE CHESS
Description / Club Player's Guide to the King's Indian Defense - EMPIRE CHESS
If you like fighting for a win with Black then the Kings Indian Defense is the ideal opening weapon to face 1.d4 with. Despite an initial lack of space, Black has a multitude of pawn breaks and piece maneuvers to help get powerful attacking positions.
The King’s Indian has been used to great effect by World Champions Smyslov, Petrosian, Fischer and Kasparov and is employed by modern day Super GMs Radjabov and Nakamura.
In this 7 hour course, IM Christian Richter looks at the different ways Black can respond to White’s various plans, from the steady blocking of White’s Queenside expansion to the frenetic attacking lines where Black sacrifices material all over the board to get at the King.
With illustrative games, thematic tactics and key positional ideas revealed, IM Richter passes on his expertise to you in a clear and logical manner, making it easy to remember and repeat in your own games.
Get ready to watch and play some exciting chess in the King’s Indian Defense!
RELOADED Edition! – Highlights• Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
• Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
• In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
• 20 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
• PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
• Brought to you by iChess.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- Classical variation – 9.Ne1 and 10.Be3
- Classical variation – 13.Nd3
- Classical variation – 13.Rc1
- Classical variation – 13.a4
- Classical variation – 13.g4
- Wrapping up
|Popular Collections||Empire Chess|
|Publication Date||Nov 12, 2015|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.