Crushing Black With the King's Gambit - EMPIRE CHESS
Description / Crushing Black With the King's Gambit - EMPIRE CHESS
GM Damian Lemos presents another excellent DVD for Empire Chess. Crushing Black with the King's Gambit is the most direct way to attempt to acquire the advantage versus 1...e5 players. GM Lemos promotes the virtues of the most attacking 3rd move namely 3.Bc4 and puts forward a strong argument that is the best 3rd move available in The King's Gambit Accepted.
- The Official Course for aspiring 'Candidate Masters'.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD's content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
1. Bishop's Gambit and dealing with Qh4+
2. The immortal Game
3. Ivanchuk - Nikolic
4. A Key variation 3.Bc4 d5!
5. The Main Line 3.Bc4 d5! 4. Bxd5 Qh4+ 5.Kf1
6. 3.Bc4 Qh4 4. Kf1 d6 5. Nf3 Qh5 6. d4
7. Short - Nikolic 3...c6
8. Morozevich vs Anand
9. Black Defends f4 with Ne7-Ng6
|Popular Collections||Empire Chess|
|Publication Date||Aug 31, 2014|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.