MASTERCLASS - Damian Lemos' Strategy Chess Masterclass - GM Damian Lemos - Over 9 hours of Content! - Volume 3Chess Strategy Masterclass
Description / MASTERCLASS - Damian Lemos' Strategy Chess Masterclass - GM Damian Lemos - Over 9 hours of Content! - Volume 3
Discover the secrets of chess strategy with this new, 9½ hour course from GM Damian Lemos!
With insightful analysis of 15 carefully selected games, GM Lemos explains what to do at the board to properly plan and create well-constructed, winning positions.
Every aspect of strategic play is studied, showing you how to effectively mobilize your forces while working to restrict and create weaknesses for your opponents.
Confidently evaluate a position, create the right plan and find the right moves – even in games where the best plan isn’t always easy to see.
Find the winning moves in any type of position with the Chess Strategy Masterclass!
- Capitalizing on weak squares: Seirawan-Short
- Winning a ‘won’ position: Capablanca-Chajes
- Strategic piece sacrifice: Vajda-Fridman
- Playing against hanging pawns: Gurevich-Dolmatov
- Good and bad minor pieces: Khalifman-Adams
- Navigating cramped positions: Soln-Wahls
- Creating piece harmony: Krasenkow-Sakaev
- Key files and diagonals: Rozentalis-Georgiadis
- Creating fixed targets: Polugaevsky-Mecking
- Holes in the enemy camp: Yates-Nimzowitsch
- Converting space advantages: Karpov-Unzicker
- Effective piece activity: Marshall-Capablanca
- Infiltrating weaknesses: Adams-Lemos
- Opposite colored Bishops: Kramnik-Svidler
- Poor piece placement: Langeweg-Petrosian
|Publication Date||Dec 11, 2017|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.