Playing aggressive chess is the key to overpowering your opponents, winning more games and tournaments and doing it in style. Legendary champions like Bobby Fischer and Garry Kasparov played with such power that people were actually afraid to sit down at the board opposite them.
Too many players, however, are one-dimensional in their approach – their threats are easy to defend and their plans are easy to predict. If you find that your opponents equalize without too much trouble – even if only in a few of your games – then it’s time to upgrade your chess.
In “Aggressive Chess Domination II”, GM Damian Lemos analyzes 4 awesome wins to reveal GM secrets that will make every move you play vastly more powerful and difficult for your opponent to face.
Playing aggressive chess is part attitude, part strategy and part tactical solution and GM Lemos explains exactly what is required at each stage. Not only does he reveal all the key concepts – such as exchanging off your opponent’s best defender – he also shows how to flawlessly execute each one every time.
• how to find the most active move in any situation
You will learn:
• when to strike and when to strengthen your attack first
• how to deny your opponent any counterplay whatsoever and leave them passively shuffling pieces
• how to take advantage of a King in the center by ripping open the position
• how to destroy the King’s pawn protection so quickly he hasn’t got time to bring in more defenders
• to value the quality of your pieces
• the secret indicator that means you’ve found the strongest continuation
• how to apply even more pressure when your opponent seems to have everything covered
• …and many more tips that will massively improve your chess results and enjoyment!
This is the essential Course for attacking players.
Advanced Chess Course Edition! – Highlights• Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
• Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
• In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
• 20 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
• PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
• Brought to you by iChess.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
- Rabinovich – Romanovsky, 1925
- Kovalev – Sutovsky, 2014
- Antal – Bauer, 2008
- Andriasian – Burg, 2013