GingerGM - The Jobava London SystemSimon Williams, Blair Connell - 2 DVDs
Description / GingerGM - The Jobava London System
If you’re looking for a super simple system to play with White, perhaps the simplest of any openings, then the Jobava London System is the must-buy DVD for your repertoire!
Your first three moves will follow the line 1.d4, 2.Nc3 and 3.Bf4; Black has few concrete setups to play against this. The London System is renowned by club players for requiring minimal preparation against openings such as the King’s Indian Defence, Grunfeld, Nimzo, Benko, Benoni, Budapest Gambit… the list goes on!
The Jobava London System is perfect for both the club player and GMs alike. Names such as Carlsen, Aronian, Rapport, and of course Baadur Jobava are now playing this exciting and attacking opening regularly.
- Introduction 16:16 Move Order and Typical Ideas 34:28
- 1.1 The Critical Line – Introduction 06:02
- 1.2 The Critical Line – White Goes Gambit Style 23:44
- 1.3 The Critical Line – The More Reliable Approach 33:38
- 2 Two Can Play That Game 10:20
- 3 Black Plays Meekly 16:45
- 4.1 The Sensible 3…e6 – White Plays Nb5 17:38
- 4.2 The Sensible 3…e6 – The Slower Approach 25:15
- 5 Black Plays Scared 17:31
- 6.1 Black Plays …g6 – Introduction 13:13
- 6.2 Black plays …g6 4 Qd2 The traditional approach 12:37
- 6.3 Black plays …g6 – The Modern Approach – Black Plays Badly 18:21
- 6.4 Black Plays …g6 – The Modern Approach – The Critical 6…c5 22:38
- 6.5 Black Plays …g6 and Allows e4 17:26
- 7.1 1.d4 d5 2.Nc3 Nc6 3.e4! 12:17
- 7.2 1.d4 d5 2.Nc3 c5 3.e4! 14:52
- 7.3 1.d4 d5 2.Nc3 Bf5 11:42
- 8 1.d4 with Black playing …c5 08:49
- 9 1.d4 Other Black Systems 08:35
- Conclusion 17:10
|ISBN||Does not apply|
|Host||GM Simon Williams, Blair Connell|
|Publication Date||Feb 17, 2022|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.