Intuition Navigates Chaos - Turbo - Forcing Moves Force Wins – IM Kostya Kavutskiy
Description / Intuition Navigates Chaos - Turbo - Forcing Moves Force Wins – IM Kostya Kavutskiy
Finding the risky winning sacrifice in a high-stakes game – and having the guts to play it – that’s what counts.
And whilst solving 1000s of random puzzles will definitely sharpen your skills… its main benefit is building up your pattern recognition.
Come up against one of the millions of positions you haven’t seen before, and things are trickier.
That’s when you need the tools IM Kostya Kavutskiy teaches in his incredible Forcing Moves Force Wins…
Is this course for me?
Whereas many pro players can find good moves but can’t explain how they found them, IM Kavutskiy knows what works and how to teach it.
It doesn’t matter if you have never seen a position like it before.
It doesn’t matter if the clock is ticking and spectators are breathing down your neck.
It doesn’t matter if the winning line is longer than 99% of players can visualize.
Armed with Kostya Kavutskiy’s tactical methods, you will smack down the winning moves with unshakeable confidence.
What you’ll learn:
- Forcing Moves Force Wins. The first moves to consider in ANY position are forcing moves – moves your opponent has to respond to. Checks, captures, and threats. They’re the most likely to win you the game and have the fewest possible replies to consider. Kostya drills this approach into you so it becomes a natural habit.
- Curing Tactical Blindness. IM Kavutskiy outlines the 3 reasons winning tactics get missed in competitive games… and teaches you the approaches that eliminate this Elo-dropping issue. Look where others don’t, ask for more, and find creative ways to make tactics work.
- Reciprocal Thinking. So you tested a line and it didn’t work… you can use the reason it didn’t work to find a variation that does. Kostya shows you how to reverse-engineer tactics to find stunning moves.
- Unstoppable Winning Machine. As you climb higher on the chess ladder, you’re going to face tough resistance… it’s your job to Hulk smash through it and find ways to make things work.
- Farsight Visualization. You know the tactic is there… but you have to be sure you get it right. Thing is, you see 3 moves ahead then things get fuzzy. In chapter 5, Kostya teaches you a powerful technique for seeing clearly even 10 moves deep… use it in-game or during training to develop your visualization skills.
This is 3 hours of coaching that will make your tactical ability soar.
If you only study one course this year… make it this one!
|Host||IM Kostya Kavutskiy|
|Publication Date||Oct 27, 2021|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.