Lemos Deep Dive - #4 - Accelerated Dragon - GM Damian Lemos - Over 8 Hours of Content!Lemos Deep Dive By GM Damian Lemos
Description / Lemos Deep Dive - #4 - Accelerated Dragon - GM Damian Lemos - Over 8 Hours of Content!
LEMOS DEEP DIVE – VOL04
The Accelerated Dragon is a great choice for players who want an aggressive opening they can play against a number of White setups. Know what you’re doing and you have fast development, great activity and a tough to crack position.
In this 8 hour Deep Dive course, GM Damian Lemos builds up your knowledge of this powerful opening weapon, starting with the main ideas and delving into the hidden nuances which will allow you to claim the full point against 1.e4 players.
GM Lemos covers all of White’s main options, pinpoints all the things to watch out for, gives his most trusted suggestions and shows how they play out in practice by analyzing memorable model games.
With players like Carlsen, Kasparov, Ivanchuk and Maxime Vachier-Lagrave adopting this opening, you’re in excellent company and can enjoy being a master of one of the most exciting opening options available to Black.
- Introduction to the Sicilian Dragon
- Chapter 1. Facing the Alapin (3.c3 and 6.Be2)
- Chapter 2. Xu Jun-Li Chao
- Chapter 3. Another attempt in the Alapin (6.Na3)
- Chapter 4. Ivanchuk-Giri
- Chapter 5: Combating the Advanced Alapin (4.e5): Managadze-Petrov
- Chapter 6: Early Queen move (4.Qxd4)
- Chapter 7: Early Queen move, part 2
- Chapter 8: Najer-Guseinov
- Chapter 9: The Maroczy Bind (5.c4)
- Chapter 10: The Maroczy Bind with b4: Minasian-Malakhov
- Chapter 11: The Maroczy Bind, Main Lines
- Chapter 12: The Maroczy Bind with 8.f3
- Chapter 13: The Maroczy Bind with 8.Be2 and 10.Nc2
- Chapter 14: Lupulescu-Iturrizaga
- Chapter 15: Lupulescu-Iturrizaga: Important variations
- Chapter 16: Lupulescu-Iturrizaga: Final analysis
- Chapter 17: Fritz 2-Kasparov
- Chapter 18: 6.Be3 and 7.Be2: Jobava-Vachier-Lagrave
- Chapter 19: Accelerated Dragon with 7.Be2 and 8.Nb3
- Chapter 20: Facing 7.Bc4 – the main line
- Chapter 21: Accelerated Dragon: 9th move alternatives
- Chapter 22: Accelerated Dragon: Main line deep dive
- Chapter 23: Accelerated Dragon: Mainline deep dive, 11.Re1: Yu Yangyi-Ivanchuk
- Chapter 24: Accelerated Dragon: Main line deep dive, 11.f4: Morozevich-Carlsen
|Popular Collections||Lemos Deep Dive|
|Publication Date||Jun 1, 2017|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.