Lemos Deep Dive - #13 - The King's Gambit - GM Damian Lemos - Over 6 Hours of Content!The King's Gambit - GM Damian Lemos
Description / Lemos Deep Dive - #13 - The King's Gambit - GM Damian Lemos - Over 6 Hours of Content!
How to Play The King’s Gambit – GM Damian Lemos
The King’s Gambit has fascinated the greatest chess players throughout all of chess history. This is an opening for the romantic, for the brave and creative chess player who thrives on wild sacrifices and extravagant combinations. This was the opening for the Magician of Riga, Mikhail Tal.
Now you can follow in the footsteps of the legends, making tactical magic on the board with this comprehensive Deep Dive into the King’s Gambit.
You offer your f-pawn, immediately fighting for the initiative and challenging black for control of the center – and if your opponent isn’t prepared, they will quickly find themselves in serious trouble.
GM Damian Lemos demonstrates how, regardless of whether they accept the sacrifice or not, you can respond with force and keep tremendous pressure on your opponent.
Bobby Fischer claimed he’d found a ‘bust’ to the gambit — after losing to it, of course — but the stats show quite the opposite: most King’s Gambit games are open, unpredictable affairs where the tactical player can get exactly the positions he enjoys. So sit back and relish the attacking prowess of the King’s Gambit as GM Damian Lemos teaches you everything you need to know in order to start playing this opening today!
- Part 1: How to Play the King’s Gambit
- Chapter 1: Introduction & Black Plays 2…d6
- Chapter 2: Black Plays 2…Nc6
- Chapter 3: Black Plays 2…Bc5
- Chapter 4: Black Plays 2…Bc5 and 6…Be6
- Chapter 5: A Model King’s Gambit
- Chapter 6: The Falkbeer Countergambit, Part 1
- Chapter 7: The Falkbeer Countergambit, Part 2
- Chapter 8: The Main Line with 2…exf4
- Chapter 9: The Origins of the Kings Gambit, Part 1
- Chapter 10: The Origins of the King’s Gambit, Part 2
- Part 2: Model Games in the King’s Gambit
- Chapter 11: Ivanchuk – Piket
- Chapter 12: Short – Nikolic, Part 1
- Chapter 13: Short – Nikolik, Part 2
- Chapter 14: Sasikiran – Sargissian, Part 1
- Chapter 15: Sasikiran – Sargissian, Part 2
- Chapter 16: Anderssen – Kieseritzky
- Chapter 17: Ivanchuk – Giri
|Host||GM Damian Lemos|
|Popular Collections||Lemos Deep Dive|
|Publication Date||Jun 4, 2019|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.