Lemos Deep Dive - #2 - The London System - GM Damian Lemos - Over 9 Hours of Content!Lemos Deep Dive By GM Damian Lemos
Description / Lemos Deep Dive - #2 - The London System - GM Damian Lemos - Over 9 Hours of Content!
LEMOS DEEP DIVE – VOL02
Reap the rewards that come with having a powerful, flexible opening system you can play against nearly anything Black responds with: the London System.
In this 9 hour Deep Dive course, GM Damian Lemos reveals everything you need to know to gain space, control the game and start your devastating attack. Black only has a few sensible ways to respond to this system and Damian gives you clear strategies for beating all of them!
This is the perfect opening for players who prefer to understand ideas rather than memorize endless variations. GM Lemos explains the logic behind everything White is trying to achieve and illustrates each plan with superb, memorable games by players like Magnus Carlsen, Vladimir Kramnik and Alexander Grischuk.
If you want an opening system to call your own, one which you can force your opponents into and then outplay them with your expertise, master the London System with GM Lemos’ Deep Dive course!
- Ideas behind the London System: Kamsky-Steingrimsson
- 6…Bd6 variation: Grischuk-Wang Hao
- Symmetrical variation: Carlsen-Giri
- Slaying the Slav setup: Grischuk-Bartel
- Queenside control: Kramnik-Dubov
- Beating the …g6 systems: Grachev-Kyc
- Punishing the …c5 break: Torre-Srivachirawat
- Taking down targets: Prie-Martin Alvarez
- Reducing Black’s counterplay: Sandipan-Arun Prasad
- Dealing with …Qb6: Ni-Igonin
- Early Queen exchange: Kamsky-Tokarev and Grachev-Ivanov
- Tricky ideas: Miles-Minasian
- Instructive miniatures: Berkes-Czebe and Sedlak-Hobber
- Powerful attacks: Chernyshov-Gayer and Chernyshov-Seres
|Popular Collections||Lemos Deep Dive|
|Publication Date||Feb 15, 2017|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.