NIC Yearbook 124 - PAPERBACK EDITIONWesley So - Black Magic in the Catalan
Description / NIC Yearbook 124 - PAPERBACK EDITION
New In Chess Yearbook, which appears four times a year, contains the latest news in chess openings.
Each issue brings you dozens of new ideas on the cutting edge of modern chess opening theory.
The Yearbook not only covers the latest fashions, but also offers fresh insights into underrated gambits, rare continuations, and almost forgotten weapons.
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.Bg5 - Olthof
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.Be3 - Timman
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.h3 - Szabo
- Sicilian Defence - Taimanov Variation - Pavlovic
- Sicilian Defence - Early Divergences 2...b6 - Pucher
- French Defence - Tarrasch Variation 3...Be7 - Rodi
- Petroff Defence - Marshall Variation - Finkel
- Ruy Lopez - Berlin Defence 4.d3 - Lukacs and Hazai
- Ruy Lopez - Neo-Arkhangelsk 6...Bc5 - Adhiban
- Ruy Lopez - Chigorin Variation 11...Nd7 - Vidit
- Italian Game - Two Knights Defence 3...Nf6 - Ragger
- Various Openings - Queen's Fianchetto Defence - l'Ami
- Queen’s Gambit Accepted - 3.Nf3 Early divergences - I. Almasi
- Catalan Opening -Accepted 4...dxc4 - Ikonnikov
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - 4.Nf3 Bg7 5.h4 - Karolyi
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - Hungarian variation 7...a6 - Van der Tak
- King's Indian Defence - Classical Main Line 9.Ne1 - Szabo
- King's Indian Defence - Four Pawns Attack 7...b5 - Adorjan
- Benoni Defence - Benko Gambit 5.e3 - Gonda
- Queen’s Pawn Openings -Barry Attack 4.Qd2 -Fogarasi
- English Opening - Symmetrical: Fianchetto with d2-d4 - Vigorito
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation 3...g6 - Ris
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation with ...d7-d5 - Panczyk/Ilczuk
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation 5...d5 - Vilela
- Réti Opening - 1...d5 2.c4 d4 - Demuth
- Réti Opening - King's Indian Attack 2.g3 - Vilela
With more than 75 practical opening exercises to test your understanding.
The Yearbook is a must-have publication for all serious chess students.
|Publication Date||Sep 30, 2017|
|Notation Type||FAN - Figurine|
|Popular Series||New in Chess Yearbooks|
|Book Binding Type||Paperback|
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.