New In Chess Yearbook, which appears four times a year, contains the latest new in chess openings.
Each issue brings you dozens of new ideas on the cutting edge of modern chess opening theory.
The Yearbook not only covers the latest fashions, but also offers fresh insights into underrated gambits, rare continuations, and almost forgotten weapons.
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.Be3 - Andriasyan
- Sicilian Defence - Rossolimo Variation 3...g6 - Saric
- Sicilian Defence - Sveshnikov Variation 7.Nd5 - Stohl
- Sicilian Defence - Sveshnikov Variation 7.Nd5 - Van der Wiel
- French Defence - Steinitz Variation 7.Ne2 - Rodi
- Caro-Kann Defence - Exchange Variation 4.Bd3 - Bosch
- Caro-Kann Defence - Tartakower 4...Nf6 5.Nxf6 exf6 - Szabo
- Ruy Lopez - Smyslov Variation 3...g6 - McShane
- Ruy Lopez - Berlin Defence 4.0-0 - Flear
- Italian Game - Giuoco Piano 5.d4 - Panczyk/Ilczuk
- Various Openings - Grob 1.g4 - Olthof
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Exchange Variation 5.Bg5 - Rodi
- Queen’s Gambit Declined - Exchange Variation 5.Bg5 - Karolyi
- Slav Defence - 4.Qc2 - Lukacs/Hazai
- Slav Defence - Chebanenko Variation 5.Qc2 - Quintiliano
- Slav Defence - Accepted 4...dxc4 - Gupta
- Catalan Opening - Accepted 4...dxc4 - Vilela
- Catalan Opening - Accepted 4...dxc4 - Ris
- Nimzo-Indian Defence - Rubinstein Variation 4.e3 - Prasanna
- Nimzo-Indian Defence - Vienna Variation 5.Bg5 - Ninov
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - Stockholm Variation 5.Bg5 - Olthof
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - Russian System 7...Nc6 - Timman
- Benoni Defence - Benko Gambit 5...g6 - Fogarasi
- Old Indian Defence - 5.g3 Line - Ikonnikov
- Queen’s Pawn Openings - The Anti-Chigorin Line 3...Bg4 - Gonda
- Réti Opening - 1...d5 2.c4 e6 - Cummings
The Yearbook is a must-have publication for all serious chess students.