MASTER METHOD - The Naiditsch Method 2 - GM Arkadij Naiditsch - Over 15 hours of Content!Naiditsch’s Dojo - Tournament Training for the Attacking Player
Description / MASTER METHOD - The Naiditsch Method 2 - GM Arkadij Naiditsch - Over 15 hours of Content!
Master Method Series #23
Super GM Arkadij Naiditsch (peak rating 2737) is back, examining some of the greatest games from the past few years from the world's greatest players.
GM Naiditsch begins with a deep exploration of the Najdorf, an extremely sharp and powerful opening, showing how rich it can be, and how many creative options Black has as their disposal.Next, GM Naiditsch analyses some of the greatest attacking games of recent memory, from a beautiful queen sacrifice from Radjabov, to Caruana's daring pawn rush. You'll pick up some of the key attacking ideas being employed by the world's best.Many players understand the general opening principles and learn basic endgame tactics, but often fall apart in the middlegame. How do you find a plan in this crucial part of the game? By examining 7 recent masterpieces, GM Naiditsch reveals the nuances of the middlegame, unveiling the positional and strategic ideas you can employ in your games. Turn those tense close games into victories!What good is all this master-level material if you struggle to think straight in the important, stressful games? Building upon his Tournament Preparation Guide, GM Naiditsch uses four of his own games to delve into useful tips and advice for preparing for that last round game.
Chapter 1 - Exploring The Najdorf
- Anish Giri - Maxime Vachier-Lagrave Every move counts!
- Vishy Anand - Maxime Vachier-Lagrave Moves so good even engines struggle to find them!
- Teimour Radjabov - Alexander Grischuk Punishing unprepared opponents.
- Jan-Krzysztof Duda - Radoslaw Wojtaszek When White quickly goes wrong.
- Wei Yi - Thien Hai Dao When Black gets it wrong.
- Fabiano Caruana - Hikaru Nakamura Surprising the opponent.
- Teimour Radjabov - Olexandr Bortnyk Great attack comes from a good position.
- Wesley So - Garry Kasparov Using all the pieces dynamically.
- Constantin Lululescu - Gabor Papp Finding sharp tactics.
- Wen Yang - Vladislaw Artemiev How Wen Yang won with the amazing rook sac 13. Rxf7!!
- Fabiano Caruana - Teimour Radjabov Storming up the board with the daring 22. h4!
- A R Saleh Salem - Siva Mahadevan Using pins and decisive sacrifices such as 22. Nxe6!!
- Vladimir Kramnik - Rainer Buhmann Sacrifices and tactics! Fighting a strong defence.
- Li Chao - Laurent Fressinet Cold-blooded attacking!
- Leinier Dominguez - Ildar Ibragimov Finding deep plans.
- Vladimir Kramnik - Levon Aronian Understanding symmetrical pawn structures in The Slav.
- Vassily Ivanchuk - Wang Hao Using all of your resources.
- Magnus Carlsen - Vishy Anand Combining center play with a hidden attack.
- Dmitry Jakovenko - Dmitry Andreikin Limiting the opponent's options.
- Peter Leko - Fabiano Caruana Strategic domination.
- Veselin Topalov - Peter Svidler Finding precise middlegame plans.
- Nigel Short - Arkadij Naiditsch The will to win.
- Arkadij Naiditsch - Sipke Ernst Pouncing on opponent's mistakes.
- Arkadij Naiditsch - Laurent Fressinet Being psychologically prepared.
- Maxim Rodshtein - Arkadij Naiditsch Choosing the correct opening.
|Popular Collections||Master Method|
|Publication Date||Jan 15, 2018|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.