The DGT Smart Board has an innovative new design. The smaller footprint makes the board seem to hover over the tabletop. The woodprint finish on top of the board is visually very appealing. The design is light and ergonomic which makes it easy to transport. The board is available with or without indices and is compatible with all DGT electronic chess sets. The board has a playing surface of 20.5 " x 20.5" with 2.165" (55mm) FIDE tournament-sized squares.
All benefits of electronic chess boards made affordable!
FEATURES OF THE DGT ELECTRONIC CHESSBOARD
- Computer Play, Training, Analysing & Study: The DGT Smart Board interacts with the strongest chess playing software and chess engines available on your PC or laptop. Add the DGT Pi chess computer to turn your Smart Board into your strongest sparring partner. Automatically store the games played for publication or analysis purposes.
- Online Play: Play online against opponents from around the world using the DGT Smart Board as your input device. The opponent's moves (human or engine) are shown on the display of the DGT3000 chess clock that connects with the Smart Board.
- Live Internet Broadcasting: Use the free DGT LiveChess Software and Cloud Service to broadcast your chess games live via the internet.
- Tournament Set-up: DGT Smart Boards are fully compatible for use together with existing wooden DGT e-Boards in a tournament set-up
- Live Internet Broadcasting: Use the free DGT LiveChess Software and Cloud Service to broadcast your tournament live via the internet.